30.5.10

Winds of Change

Ahhhhh.

No more school, no more books, no more teachers' dirty looks.

I have decided to make some changes in my life, so I am currently on Facebook hiatus. Most likely until girls camp, which is at the end of next month. No more Facebook stalking.

I am also on a fast from High Fructose Corn Syrup. That nasty stuff...its in everything! No more bread, candy, juice.

And finally, I will only be watching 3 hours of TV and 3 movies a week. No more couch potato.

Who needs to sit on their couch like a fat slob when they could be running around in the glorious, wonderful sun?



And looking at pretty flowers?

Also, I'd like to inform you all that the AGO has awarded me a scholarship to attend the Orange County POE in July.

For those of you who are dense when it comes to organs (hey, its okay, I know most of you are) POE stands for Pipe Organ Encounter. You pretty much run around big cities playing big organs. Its way fun.



Currents:

Color: Burnt Orange
Song: I Know Heavenly Father Loves Me
Favorite: Sun
Food: Anything free of corn syrup!
Wish: My allergies would beat it.
Word: Pulchritudinous 
I am Aubrey and my life is wonderful. Because I coloured it that way. 



1 comment:

  1. Aubrey! Your blog is awesome...You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me one?