15.6.10

[ Insert Cry of Frustration Here]

I have to do something I don't want to do.
I'm not being forced into it, but its the knowing that there is something unknown, a mystery that I will never solve unless I do this thing I don't want to do.
I am a future-looker, which is why I'm where I'm at, but that is beside the point. If I was not a future-looker, I would not have to do this thing I don't want to do.
It all goes back to this "accused" thing. I am misunderstood, people judge me for who I am. But I would most definitely rather be criticized for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

And so, I am going to do this thing I don't want to do.

"I'll put on my best and
I'll stick out my chest and
I'm off to the races again."


I am Aubrey Fitzgerald, and I WILL do hard things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me one?