21.7.10

Well...

Here I am, sipping my honey-vinegar water and waiting for my sinus infection to hit the road. Seriously, these things are lethal, and I'm willing to try ANYTHING. But I'm listening to Lily Allen, so things are somewhat ok. I'm just hoping to kick it out before I leave....

Have a little catch-up session with me:
I'm leaving to SoCal for a week to play the organ. My best friend isn't going. But he was going to...sad.
I'm flying from California to Lubbock to hang out with my sis and the fam. Yay!
The we're driving to the Grand Canyon, and up to Vegas. I've never been there, can you imagine?
THEN we're driving home. Well, my home.
And, I just finished my nast glass of vinegar...aren't you proud? :)

I am Aubrey Fitzgerald, and...yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me one?