27.11.10

Hmmm

I came back!
And wow, high school is stressful. But I'm going to try and post more regularly. Is every three months not regular enough for you? 

Ha! I've been looking at cake wrecks a lot recently. She's hilarious, and so are those cakes. My, my, my.

I'm on a facebook fast again. I can't remember when I started, but I'm getting back on my birthday (which is in T-5 days!)

I watched No Impact Man yesterday, and that was amazing. The profanity is a little, um, overwhelming? But its still amazing. Plus, you get sent on a guilt trip for every single piece of trash you throw away!

My friend moved to Arizona two years ago. I still haven't forgiven him, but, he moved back and showed up on my door step yesterday. It was wonderful!

I watched the new Harry Potter last night. The camera movement gave me a headache...but that was a Harry Potter movie like I've never seen before. Wow. 

Which of course, made me have a very intense dream. An earthquake shook the Governor's house to shambles, a bomb went off in the Houses of Parliament, and my gondola got eaten by a shark. Then I was forced to take a class from Professor Flitwick, who taught me that the English language was inspired by geese playing in a pond. If anyone can translate dreams, please help me! I'm still confused. 

There's a little update on my life. Not too awful I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me one?