23.3.10

Creativity

Just a small town girl
Livin' in a lonely world
She took the midnight train
Goin' half a mile an hour and I
Started staring at the passengers
And waving good bye
Because I'm more than some
Pretty face beside a train
Its not easy to be me

Well, uh, you done done me
And you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but
You're so hot that I melted
I fell right thru the cracks
And I want you to know
That it doesn't matter
Where we take this road,
Someone's gotta go
And I wish you'd just
Realize what I just realized
That we'd be perfect for each other

And you'd share with me the blankets
That you're wrapped in, cuz its
Cold outside, cold outside
Share with me the secrets that you kept in
Cuz its cold inside, you're cold inside
So I'll be your crying shoulder
I'll be love's suicide
And I'll be better when I'm older
I'll be the greatest fan of your life

Hey Jude, don't make it bad
Take a sad song, and make it better
Remember to let her into your heart
And you can start to make it better
Hey soul sister, ain't that mister mister
On the radio, stereo, the way you move,
I can't keep my eyes off of you and me
And all other people, with nothin to do
Nothin to lose and its you and me
And I'll swim the ocean for you,
The ocean for you
Whoa, Kelsey

Here comes the sun,
Here comes the sun , and I say
Its all right, its ok,
I'm so much better without you
I won't be sorry

* Don't Stop Believin'-- Journey * How Far We've Come -- Matchbox 20 * Superman-- Five For Fighting * I'm Yours-- Jason Mraz * Already Gone-- Kelly Clarkson * Realize-- Colbie Caillat * Vulnerable-- Secondhand Serenade * I'll Be-- Edwin McCain * Hey, Jude-- The Beatles * Hey, Soul Sister-- Train * You and Me-- Lifehouse * Kelsey-- Metro Station * Here Comes the Sun-- The Beatles * Its Alright, Its Ok-- Ashley Tisdale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me one?