12.5.10

Bi-Polar, Tang, Aliens, Etc..

Sometimes I believe I suffer from Bi-Polar disorder. Because this morning, I was not a happy camper. Correction: I was not a happy student. I did not go camping today. I ignored, blew off, and grumbled. I stomped down hallways like a dinosaur.

Because I am a dinosaur.

And then, I went to seminary. And that changed everything.

And then I was a happy camper. student. whatever.


(Plus, This Picture Makes Me Happy)

In drama, the boys decided to hide themselves in a curtain and pretend to be aliens, which I'm sure will become a common thespian pastime in the future. It made me happy too. I will upload the video soon, if I ever figure it out.
P.S. the man in the picture is my buddy. Or a penguin, your choice.

In bio, some kid brought Tang. It was good, and I think possibly spiked. Because Tang doesn't usually give me a stomach ache, but whatever. It was good. 

And Life Is Good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me one?