12.5.10

2 Posts In A Day?



See This Kid?

He's mine. :) All Mine.

This is my brother Creedence Carl, and he's awesome. He is also my twin.

Well, sort of. 

He's like the "Sister To My Soul" in guy form. My Bosom Buddy, Cohort, Partner in Crime, Compatriot, Chum, Pal, Joiner, Whatever. And as you can tell, we were supposed to be twins. Or siblings at least. But there was a little mix-up up there, and we must have lost track of each other and gotten in the wrong line or something because we came into this world alone.

But then we found each other! I sat behind the piano, and he got his legs tangled in the amp cords, and we made faces at each other at 7 am every other day all through my 8th grade year. And we realized we had so much in common that we had to have been twins and there was just a mistake.

But I don't really believe that, because God doesn't make mistakes. 

Let me tell you a little about Creedence. He plays bass. What kind of bass, you might ask? Well, THAT kind. Upright, Guitar, Clarinet, you name it, he plays it. He spends every waking minute playing his music.

Let me tell you a little about Myself. I play lots of things. What kind of things, you might as? Well, THAT kind. Piano, Organ, Violin, you name it, I play it. (Sorda) I spend every waking minute playing my music.

And so its the music that connects us. We are twins. In a musical, non-biological, awesome sort of way.

Oh and we're both incredibly random. He is King or Lord or Something of The Flying Rocks. I have a killer baby dinosaur impersonation.

He loves his Jack Skellington shirts, I love my stuffed cow. 

And so Ax Dun Go Tag That Sin, Creedence.
Rawr!

P.S. you don't have to get those last two lines. :)

1 comment:

  1. Not THAT sin!!! NOOOO!!

    Hahaha.. rawrzieraerrawrzarwrazrawrzrawrzrawrzrawrzrawrz :p Cause you're mah ever so amazing sister of awesomesauceness! :o

    ReplyDelete

Leave me one?