18.5.10

Good Morning

I'm only posting this morning because I woke up on my own. At 6.

And my hair only took about 2 minutes to do because I have made the discovery of...

French Braids!
They're wonderful, and I've got to tell you about them. I started french braiding my hair at night so I would have something to do with my hands while I read my scriptures. But now, I braid it while its dry, and then it turns into this natural-looking, somewhat poofy, super cute hair! and it only takes about 2 minutes! So I'm happy.


I'll post later since I have to go, just thought I'd clue you all in on my breakthrough.



Currents:
Color: Pink
Song: Mardy Bum by Arctic Monkeys
Favorite: French braids
Food: toothpaste...?
Wish: That I could eat food in the morning
Word: Peradventure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me one?