17.5.10

I Enjoy Love

I went to Letters to Juliet today,
For the second time.

Oh my, good movie. That's how I will find the love of my life. His Gran will be in search of a long lost love, and we'll fall in love on the adventure. 

In Italy, of course.

(and he's adorable, just like my husband will be. aww)

Wow, now this blog is starting to sound like a cinema review. Uh-uh. Next topic. 

I'm thinking of going on Facebook hiatus. All you Facebookers know, it overruns your life. And the only way I know how to stop myself is to deactivate my account and realize that other teenagers in the world cope without facebook every single day. Even without internet, although I don't understand how anyone could live without some sort of internet access. Its terrible.

I think I'll do a little charity mission and bring internet to African teens. :)

I was thinking today about acne. Why? Why must the zits form on our face? Why couldn't they be on the backs of our thighs, or someplace likewise unnoticeable. But no, we must come face-to-face with them every day. (No pun intended)

Why don't they come up with facebook solely for teens, and call it Zitbook, or PimpleSpace...Acnetube.

There could be an entire world for those who suffer!

Okay, so acne isn't really suffering, it's much, much, better than not having an arm, or losing a loved one. 

So, I'm actually going to say this. Acne is a blessing, it helps along the realization of true beauty. 

The World Needs More Of That.


Currents:
Color: Green
Song: Billionaire by Travie McCoy
Favorite: Ranch Dressing 
Food: My mom's new broccoli salad creation 
Wish: I had clearer skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me one?