20.5.10

I Have Decided...

...That I have no clue what I'm going to do with my life.

Music, undoubtedly. But what kind? Piano? Organ? Violin?

PS Paul McCartney just sang Hey, Jude on my TV. I wanna go! I wanna go! anyway...

Do I compose music? Or teach it? What if I wrote songs for artists?

What If I Wanted To Study Astronomy?

You see, as a young child, I enjoyed the sky. I even went to Outer Space Summer School, for heaven's sake! But I lost it somewhere on the way, until I went to BYU's Planetarium today, and I remembered what I used to love and wondered why I forgot about it.

So Now...Who knows?

Currents:

Color: Sea foam green 

Song: Break Your Heart by Taio Cruz

Favorite: Lagoon :)

Food: Peanut Butter M&M's

Wish: I wouldn't throw up so much

Word: Cacophony

1 comment:

  1. Undoubtedly you ought to play random gigs with your brother! However often that will be, we'll have to find out I suppose.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me one?