19.5.10

My Life Is Average

Here's some good ones I've found recently--

Today in class, my professor had stapled McDonalds applications to the tests of all the people who failed. MLIA.

Today, I sneezed in class. It would have been normal, but i had said ' pika' before I had done so. My classmates started clapping for me. MLIA. 

Today, as i was practicing my trumpet, when a lonely jogger comes down the street looking like Rocky Balboa, I quickly open my window and start playing "Got to fly now" the Theme Song to Rocky Balboa the man stops looks around smiles and starts jogging in and jogs off with a look of self confidence, I now feel accomplished at helping someone. MLIA

Today I learned that I'm the exact average height and weight for a girl my age. Too bad I'm a guy. MLIA.

Today, while walking to class, I noticed a "Wet Paint" sign on the wall, so, naturally, I touched it. When I got to class, I noticed six other people, including the professor, had beige paint smudges on their hands. We're in an Honours Biology course. MLIA 



Today, I was sitting in my grandmother's livingroom, crocheting a blanket for my room. I look over to see my grandma on her facebook. I feel that somewhere along the lines, the tables have turned. MLIA.

Today is Justin Bieber's birthday. Today is also Ron Weasley's birthday. I think we all know who wins here... MLIA 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me one?