16.5.10

Perfect World


In my perfect world, everybody would be honest; completely honest about how they feel.

There would be no government, because people would be decent, and capable of handling themselves. They wouldn't be dependent on anyone.

There would be forgiveness.

We wouldn't have a military, because there wouldn't be war.

Everyone would stay out of each others' business.

There would be nothing natural about disaster.

Life would be non-violent.

And Cherished.


Summer is so close I can taste it. I love the feeling of doing something cliche in the midst of my unpredictable life. Today I laid under a tree with a good book, and slept in the sun. It was breathtaking. The pillowy, billowing clouds putt along out my picture window. Birds hop in the crab-apple tree harmonizing with the world.

There's something about the sound of a light breeze rustling the trees...

This world is already perfect.

He gave me my eyes that I might see
The color of butterfly wings.
He gave me my ears that I might hear
The magical sound of things.
He gave me my life, my mind, my heart,
I thank Him reverently,
For all His creations of which I'm a part...

Yes, I Know Heavenly Father Loves Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me one?