15.5.10

Renew

So, I weeded. And did my hair, and my face, and talked to Caine.

And read a little nie.

And I stopped being a grouch and am ready to now take control of my life...

I still feel like I don't have a say in being understood, but that's ok. My life could be a lot worse than it is, and so now I will apologize for the many posts today.

But there's no rule on how many posts you can have in a day, is there?

I was thinking today, and I realized:

There is so much hate in this world. There are so many things happening that don't need to happen.

So now I've decided to throw a little love out there, and tell you, I love you.

I might not even know you, (who knows if anybody will read this anyway,) but I love you, just the same.

And I want you to know, that no matter what people say, you are wonderful just the way you are. Because that's how God wanted you, and as I said before...

God doesn't make mistakes.

So Shine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me one?