10.6.10

Yahoo vs. Google

Can I...
Google: have your number?
Yahoo: have this dance? lyrics
Google.

How To...
Google: train your dragon
Yahoo: lose weight
Google.

Does Your...
Google: chewing gum lose flavor on the bedpost overnight? lyrics
Yahoo: chain hang low?
Google.

What To Do When...
Google: your bored.
Yahoo: pulled over.
Yahoo. Especially since Google has incorrect grammar.

What is the...
Google: longest word in the english language?
Yahoo: montaulk monster?
Yahoo.

Where...
Google: Is my cell phone?
Yahoo: The Wild Things Are
Google.

P.S. if you remember my lyrics mash awhile ago, and you thought it was cool check out my neighboring/rivalry (?) high school's way cool lip dub to DJ Earworm's Blame it on the Pop

1 comment:

  1. I think Yahoo wins with Where: The Wild Things Are. Cell phone - duh!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me one?