13.6.10

Ambitions

I have plans. Yep. Little old me is going to make this world into something extraordinary. I'm going to play violin and organ and piano and wow the world just to get a scholarship.
Then I'll follow in the family's footsteps and immerse myself in BYU culture for a while.
I will then meet a man, preferably resembling Ashton Kutcher and we'll get married. He's going to be a smartie.
He'll get some kind job in Portland. We'll pack up the kids and move to a quaint little house in Lake Oswego. It will be lovely.

I like making plans, have you noticed? Oh, P.S. I'm gong to Juilliard somewhere in the mix. Maybe write a little movie music or perform with a big famous symphony orchestra, like the New York Philharmonic.
I wish I played the cello or tenor sax. Those are the two most beautiful sounds in the world. My man, the one who looks like Ashton Kutcher, he's going to play the cello. Sounds hot, doesn't he?

I am Aubrey Fitzgerald, and my life is going to be Grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me one?