13.6.10

Summer Lovin'

The things I love about summer. Oh, the list could go on.
The sound of sprinklers, for one thing, is the most relaxing sound. It makes me miss my five-year-old body and that sunflower swimming suit I used to live in.
Number two, sunkissed skin. I just like the word sunkissed. The sun is warm, kissing in romantic...being tan is just a warm, romantic thing.
Number three, flip flops. That's all I have to say. Except toe hair is nasty.
Number four, sleeping. I love feeling groggy. Is that weird? But I especially love being warm and in my bed.
Number five, walking barefoot. Its like I'm becoming one with the earth.
Number six, star gazing. Just picture yourself laying on your back in the cool grass, with the crickets chirping nearby and the silver clouds parting for you so you can look at the holes in the curtains of heaven.
Those are just six things, but they're six gorgeous things.

I am Aubrey Fitzgerald, and I am addicted to summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me one?