5.6.11

sometimes...

you find out things about yourself. and you're like...

yep.

that's totally me. why did it take me so long to realize?

p.s. please ignore the cruel and unusual previous post. 

today. it clicked. okay, so here's a little back story first. 

sometimes, i get on facebook just to zone out. seriously, i'm really not that interested in what my "friends" have to say to the world. i currently have 556. i talk to... 12 of them? i mean, it's nice to see what those 12 are up to while we are all out in the world and on our various adventures throughout the summer. i mean... what they're up to on their various adventures. my adventures remain strictly in utah valley and have yet to become "various"


and anywho, that's beside the point. the whole point of that was to say that i get on facebook to zone out. ponder. do something depthless.

i get a lot of thinking done on facebook. (that's the point.)

so today. it clicked. i realized that if you push me, i'm not going to do what you want me to do. i'm also not going to push back.

i'll probably end up getting up and walking the other direction.

figuratively.

possibly literally?

and that's the way i am. and that's why pushy people make me really grumpy.

unless i like them, then i'm only just grumpy. not really grumpy.

so, don't push me, and i won't run away from you. deal?

deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me one?