2.6.11

whatever people say i am, that's what i'm not.

(okay i stole the title from the Arctic Monkeys, big whoop.)


sometimes i remember who i used to be.

she was a pretty stupid person.

i can take criticism, i can. it eats me up inside. every. single. time.

but then, i get over it, and it's not a big deal and i move on with my life and try to be okay.

but seriously.

you can tell me how to live my life. you can tell me who to talk to and who not to. you can tell me to be better at being social and to get myself out more and to be a happy bubbly person and be nice to everybody.

guess what?

i am going to be aubrey. 


the end. maybe she'll fit into your criteria, maybe she won't. if it bugs you, not a big deal. she's just herself.

do.
not.
tell.
me.
what.
to.
do.

okay? okay.

let's be friends(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me one?